Sunday, September 21, 2008

And then there were...

I can't help but feeling like everyone's moving on with their lives and im stuck. Not only are they moving away, but i feel like they all know what they're doing with their lives, and I don't. It's like im a step behind, like when you see those epic battles in movies, the leader is saying some uplifting, amazing speech, getting you ready for battle and I'm all the way in the back not able to hear a word...

So I said goodbye to three of my good friends this weekend and I really doubt they know how much I'll miss them. They all have big things ahead of them and I can only hope to be half as successful they'll be.

Predictions (For the Class of '08):
- Derek: Doctor/ Orthodontist/ Movie Star (all in one) lol. I pictured him starting his own practice with another hella smart asian dentist/doctor, that is if he's not starring in a movie.
- Joanna: Lawyer, definately. Becoming a part of some huge law firm, arguing and pushing her way to the top.
- James: Hmm.. I'm not exactly sure. I remember him saying that if he hadn't decided by his second year then he'd go into Dentistry. Maybe he's that hella smart asian I pictured starting his own practice with Derek haha. But other than that he's an amazing writer, that'll get him somewhere forsure.
- As for Myself?: I have NO idea lol. All i know is that im a people person, and talking with Mae tonight helped. I'm leaning towards communications as my major. What am I gunna do with that? I don't know either haha. But hey, it's a start.

So to the kids that have left this suburbia we call Rancho: Good luck. Stay focused. And thank you. You guys have changed and influenced my life in ways you could've never imagined.

1 comment:

The Voyager said...

Karl, since you're a people person, (and you're very efficient with communicating with others, why don't you look into business as your major?