Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chillin With Hailey.

For those of you that don't know, Hailey's my bike. Yes, i named my bike Hailey. So i started off the day just like any other, bored and lazy, when i decided to take Hailey for a ride (no pun intended). And so my journey began...



The heat wasn't that bad this time, but i laughed when i ran into this...



After some more pedaling i took a little pit stop for some water and found myself talking to this guy...



The ride after chillin with snoop was the hardest part, and it wasn't even that bad. So I hit Manzanita and decided to visit Dom. I found him cleaning his laptop...



... but after decided to cook lumpia, but while he was making them i noticed a slight defect in the size so i decided to make a few renovations of my own.



So we chilled, ate our lumpia, and watched Russell Peters talk about stuff that gave me a laugh that i havent laughed in a while. But after the ride home wasn't bad at all. I gave Mae a ride home from school, got some Yogoo, headed to work, and here I am blogging.

Just another summer day...

No comments: