Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Photo-less.

Decided to take this blog and actually talk about my life rather than telling what happens day-by-day. No pictures, no captions, no bullshit...

Life has been hard lately.

B-Mod... is great, but at the same time I feel as though it prevents me from performing as well as I could be in school and from all the money I could possibly be making. It forces me to change my availability at work, which heavily prevents me from becoming a server. It is a great way to get away from it all but at the same time, it causes a lot of stress as well. Maybe I'm judging this too soon cause I haven't performed with them yet, and haven't felt that presence you feel on stage. Who knows? maybe it'll become my family. Too soon to judge, but I'm going back and forth with it.

School... is also not that bad, but at the same time I wanna finally declare my major and get on with pursuing my career. I feel like I'm not really moving on in the field I wanna do and time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'... into the future. I've decided on some schools for a possible transfer, but I also need to take into consideration the things that will make me happy in the future.

Work... HOLY SHIT I SHOULD BE A FUCKING SERVER ALREADY!! What the fuck, why is Daniel a server when he completely sucks balls and doesn't do shit?! I work twice as hard as him and earn MORE tips than him, even when he's a server! Jose and Laura, even if my availability is a little tight you KNOW i work my ass off when I'm in there. You are either fucking blind or just fucking lazy, cause it's not that hard to train me... especially when I'm eager and willing to learn this because this is what I've been wanting. THIS IS WHY I LEFT JAMBA JUICE! TO BECOME A SERVER AND MAKE MORE! But how can I do that when all I need is the higher authority to give me the okay, and you guys won't do shit... even all of the shift leads want me as a server... damn.

Mae... I don't feel comfortable talking about this. I mean it is our business, right? But all I have to say is I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you and just know that it's just as hard for me as it is for you, even if it doesn't appear that way. I hide it through smiles and laughter.

Gnite World.

1 comment:

Jared Falcis said...

ADING!?!?

WTF?! No more emo-ness. It's ok, after finals, things will be much better; it's Christmas! Be happy!

*sigh*

YOU'RE TRANSFERRING TOO? ACK. Jkjk. Do what you gotta do :)

But yea, don't lose focus in school; school first!