Monday, January 26, 2009

Day at Disneyland.

Today was our long awaited performance at Disneyland with the Dance Gallery from the corner of 19th and Archibald. It started off cool, as we made our way to the park and tram.





Met up with the rest of the girls at the entrance and waited for our boss to give us the okay to enter the park.







We got in, headed straight to backstage of the entire themepark, and figured that once you cross that border, Disneyland isn't so magical as it seems lol. There were no pictures allowed back there and after being back there I think I know why. Mike, Eric, Marlon, and I rehearsed and chilled in the dressing room.



THE PERFORMANCE WENT GREAT! :D (Video and pictures of actual performance will be uploaded later) But I was glad to get it over with lol. So we finished and spent the rest of our day enjoying the park.





Some of the girls we performed with.



And other randoms.







At night, it seems like Disneyland is a completely different place. The feel and atmosphere somewhat changes and makes things feel a little more magical. FANTASMIC PWNS.















Overall, today was a fun, tiring day that I'm glad to have over with. I look forward to other performances with them and holy shit this last group photo came out sickkk. Haha.



3 comments:

k_weeezy said...

I must say, Karl, you are getting mighty good at taking pictures with your new camera! But I don't see any pictures of the fireworks. ];

Zoo-Hey said...

Damn fool... I second Kat's comment. Sweeet photography.

Robert said...

Looks like you guys had fun, i cant wait to see performance =DD