Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Up Wednesday?

One of the better days I've had in a while. Wednesdays I have Concert Choir from 12 - 1:15 and Econ 201 from 4 - 5:50, and after every choir class Mark holds sectionals in a piano room, which is surrounded by this soundproof plaster type stuff.









We got out around lunchtime and headed over to Panda where Jay hooked it up nicely.



Headed to the API like we always do and met up with Kat who played around with the camera for a bit. I just noticed that I always catch this girl with a smile on her face lol. She's trying this thing where she won't smile for a day, but I told her "you without smiling is like a day with no sun" lol.









4 o'clock came around and I headed to my Econ class where I met someone today... I'll just leave it at that lol. Class ended, headed to the shuttle stop, and left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my boy karl.

"is this your gum? GIMME YO FUCKEN NUMBER FO I PLUG YO ASS NIGGA!"

lol

whatever gets the job done

k_weeezy said...

"A day without you smiling, is a day without sunshine."

heheheh OH KARL.
SO CUTE. hahahaha [:

I'm sad I dnt get in that one group shot at auditions. But I'm glad we have these memories together [: We're AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

wow your laptop stickers totally beat mine... damnit!