Sunday, February 1, 2009

SCPASA Summit 2009.

So many filipinos lol. It's not like I'm not used to it tho. It was a cool event that had a good turnout. I met a lot of new friends and caught up with old ones. Makes me think of how when people say there's a lot of fish in the sea, they're not lying.







They split us into groups to make us meet new ppl.





Group 8 was the place to be [:







Like i said before, hella people.







Lol Mark.



Throughout the day there were different workshops to either instill knowledge within about filipino/sexual orientation/veterinary issues, or to simply break the ice. Hence BARKADA'S ICE BREAKERS. One of the best workshops there [:







Lol Joanna :D

8 comments:

Jay Rod said...

Damn it. I missed out!

Anonymous said...

BIIIITCH I HATE YOUUUUU FOR THAT PICTURE!

Anne. said...

my friend went to that :]

dom said...

again...

joanna's comment makes me laugh.


hahahahahaha

ishnamedkarl. said...

LOL i'm sorry joanna i couldn't resist :D

Anne. said...

sandra -- UCI
it'd be crazy if you two knew each other! smaaaaaall world :]

Danielle Delos Reyes said...

OMG. i'm so honored to be a picture in the Karl Flores blogspot. Ahmahgash. Hahahaha!

bullsalv said...

nice...lol.