Tuesday, March 31, 2009

B-MOD BEACHDAY.

After some long practices and preparation for Sportsfest and World of Dance, B-Mod decided to head out to the beach just to kick it and relax before the dreaded Spring Quarter. I decided to take some friends with me who I haven't seen in a while and it was cool to see some of my close friends meet my B-Mod Fam.

It all started when my friends, Mike, Derek, and I arrived at Jowena's to meet up with Neil and Jackie before we headed to the beach.





This finger really likes my camera for some reason.





After Neil had been stuck in traffic for almost 3 hours, he finally arrived to Jowena's and we all finally headed out to the beach.









A couple of volleyball games and boogie-boarding runs had passed and I found myself hungry as fcuk, so Mike, Derek, Nikki, and I headed to Subway to eat fresh.





So... I had to go pee because I was slightly inebriated and I took a picture of it? haha.











Mmm.. Subway.













After we got back, we started up the fire and myself being so smart, I forgot my flash so I didn't get any pictures. Byronface however, was fortunate enough to remember his and all the pictures are up on his FLICKR.

1 comment:

k_weeezy said...

ahhh picture repeat FAIL !



[: hi, i love you!