Sunday, March 1, 2009

BONSAI!

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately... it was another week of midterms for me.

In PLT 214, the History of Garden Art, you don't do much, other than a couple midterms, papers, and a quarterly field trip to the CSULB Japanese Garden. Mr. Yee had been talking about this place ever since the course began and made it sound hella epic and sickk. But, it wasn't. Don't get me wrong I tried to be appreciative of all the things I had learned through his class, but that place was hella boring. It's about twice as big as Cal Poly's Japanese Garden, but trust me.. you're not missing much. I rode there with Kat and Jennifer, met up with Devon and the rest of the class, snapped a few, then bounced.























4 comments:

Anne. said...

i've never even heard of a class like that haha. sounds chill :]

Jay Rod said...

the 7th picture...damn you.

Danielle Delos Reyes said...

I want an pretty nice Nikon SLR. *sigh*

Zoo-Hey said...

... forreal. i love that place. haha.