Monday, March 16, 2009

Micro Economics

CAN SUCK A FATTY DICK.

I've been in my room, trying to figure out this complex world of perfect competition, marginal costs, and total revenues. It's so confusing. I'm doing my best, but my mind feels so worn out. The past 4 and a half hours have looked like this.



So I took a break, only to randomly remember some of the dumb calculator jokes I used to do in middle school. It gave me a small chuckle I needed after a stressful day.

Press the underlined numbers in your calculator:
This one girl had 69 boobs she had 222 many. She went to 51st street to see Doctor X (multiplication symbol) and in 8 days she was...

1 comment:

Alyssa Jow said...

i know how you feel about econ. i hate it so much that im like studying my butt off. im sure all the studying you're doing will pay off. good luck! =)