Sunday, March 15, 2009

Paul Wall.

After my Econ review session on Friday, I spent the day with one of my homies Paul. Haven't talked to him in a while so we chilled, caught up, and studied for our equally STUPID Econ classes.

On a side note, I'm hella stressed just because of this stupid class and how it's going to affect my GPA by a lot. Just because of this one class my GPA is gunna drop by a shitload and it's pissing me off. But ehh, I just got unlucky with a shitty teacher, I guess.

Back to my day... We met up with Jenise and headed to a park in Chino Hills to scope it out for the future B-Mod social spot. Nice park by the way.

And again, I know i've been hella lagging with blogging, but finals are this week and I'm hella scared. Been studying.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HORRER! paul is the maannnnn