Monday, June 8, 2009

Move If You Wanna.

MIMS!

A couple days ago, my Dad and Tita Genie made the final transactions necessary for us to finally get out of that apartment and move into a house. It's definitly something my Dad's been working hard for and I couldn't be happier for him.

So we packed and packed and packed until we finally got everything we needed into boxes and moved some things over to the new house.



It was weird seeing this closet empty cause if you've ever been to my Dad's apartment, you know how messy and shitty it's looked in the past couple of years.



I'm freaking happy to say that I finally get the luxury of having my own room! I mean don't get me wrong it's gunna feel kinda weird at first cause Gaston and I have always shared a room, but it's all good cause he's one door down.











It's a pretty sweet house. I get a good vibe from it.





SHOUTOUT TO MICHAEL FRANKLIN FOR HELPING ME OUT!

No comments: