Thursday, June 11, 2009

OH NINE.

Yeah, I know this was the name of one of my previous blog posts, but whatever this is more appropriate.

Entering high school I remembered feeling like the new kids to pick on, or the annoying freshman that had just finished their "cool" 8th grade year, until the class of 2009 came along. Funny thing tho, I have one of my closest friends in this class, and this class had given me my high school sweetheart. Watching them grow up from the freshman they once were to the freshman that they are now (college that is) is mind-blowing.

So I take this time to congratulate the Class of '09 for making it through another chapter in their lives successfully, and to wish them the best of luck for the unread pages in the book we call Life.

If you want to see the rest of the graduation pictures visit my FLICKR.















"Dude put this picture on your blog."