Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's In The Bag.

Recently, my family from New Zealand came a visited and I discovered that I have a uncle who's more into cameras than I am. So while he was here he wanted to go to all of the local camera shops to see what he could get his hands on for a cheaper price. After one of those trips, my mom came home with a camera bag that now holds just everything I need when I either go out, don't have pockets, or just need a place to put my belongings.

This sweet Quantaray camera bag, obviously has a place to put my camera. Just enough space for my Nikon D40 to rest comfortably.



A small zippered slot to hold my small not-so-necessities (chapstick, spare change, gum).



One perfect little pouch in front to place my Palm Treo.



And a second pocket behind it, for my old, beat up, yet beloved Chicago Bulls wallet. I love this thing, it's like having pants with all the pockets, without wearing them.

1 comment:

Mae Herco. said...

You must really love whoever got you that wallet (;