Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bike Excursion #2



Dang, I just realized how far we went today haha. So we started by heading up to Osos to check out the Crunk Village practice and left soon after to head up Day Creek to visit some old friends but stopped to admire the intelligence of this...



Oh, and its for sale haha.



No one was home today I swear... but we decided to go to all of their houses anyways. We only saw Nikko and his friend chillin, after hoping to have seen like 10 ppl by this point haha. So we rode all the way to Kevin's place and randomly decided to make the journey to the Aquino house. We arrived to Jeff and Jon's mission to create the perfect file in Final Fantasy VIII, but later failed due to lag lol. But i did manage to get this cute picture of Sushi...



The REAL excursion began after we left cause it was all uphill from there. But surprisingly enough, it wasn't that bad at all, until I got home and realized that I forgot my keys inside -__-. So we chilled, waited for my mom to get home, and at about 6:24PM she arrived.



I'm tired. G'nite ya'll.

1 comment:

The Voyager said...

Hey Karl it's Parinita...

Ok so you inspired me to make my own blog webby thingy =)

I actually already had one from a while ago but it was only for things that inspired me.

After I saw your website, I was like, "HEY! I should make one about my new life!(Starting college)"

So...I did it.

www.parinitasworld.blogspot.com

thanks karl. =)