Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go Shawwty, Iss Ya Birrfday...



So the it's finally here, the day I'm legally allowed to buy a lotto tickets and cigarettes, when I start dreading jury duty, finally being able to go clubbing, but also the day I become an "adult". Even tho the endless talks with my Mom become old and the endless amount credit card offers I get from every company possible stuff the mailbox, I still don't feel that different. Maybe the kid inside will stay for a while...

So another year of my life has passed and I've acquired more knowledge, responsibility, and surprisingly confidence than i could've ever imagined but for some reason I still don't feel ready for the new chapter ahead of me.

But onto a different note, I just wanted to thank everyone who made this birthday weekend of mine AMAZING. Starting with the pointless drama on Friday, to the incredible gift and words of advice my Mom and Leo gave me, I just wanted to say, thanks.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Karl [:

1 comment:

dom said...

you're ready.

trust me...

you're ready.

=]