Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Christmas Spirit.

It's that time of the year again, after Thanksgiving and right before New Years, when everyone puts up their Christmas trees, Thoroughbread is back in business, 99.9 and 103.5 are the greatest stations to listen to, and for some odd reason I'm just not feeling it this year :/ Time and time again I forget that it's Christmas and I'm constantly reminding myself that it is... I just don't know what it is about this year, but I just don't feel it. Maybe it's the heavy stress I've been feeling lately and the constant worrying of things that I have to do. Hopefully I'll feel the magic soon, I really need it. 2 weeks 'til Christmas...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember you telling me you didnt
feel it last year either bro.
maybe. its just not the same. maybe.
we grew up.

Jared Falcis said...

Aw.

Well, wait until you're first quarter of finals are over; then we'll see how you're feeling.

XMAS is only as fun as you make it :)

ishnamedkarl. said...

lol thanks kuya [:

adern c said...

it definitely does not feel like christmas....yet.

i believe college is to blame. for sure.

see you at the family friend christmas party? shit. last time i saw you was my graduation party. and that does not seem that far away. despite it being 6 months ago. time flies my friend.

Zoo-Hey said...

karl! hi, i found your blog through jared's. personally i think christmas is just overrated. but my favorite holiday is thanksgiving. so... :/