Monday, April 27, 2009

STOP THIS TRAIN.

"I wanna get off and go home again..."

These past few weeks have been what seems like a huge burden on my shoulders. With PACN, Midterms, and Ultimate Brawl coming up, I never get a moment to sit down, relax, and catch my breath. Along with the three things I mentioned, there are a bunch of little things here and there that seem to pick on me whenever I get a chance to chill, or should I say "chill".

Which is what brought me here tonight... I usually remember this place as a place where I took a loved one on our special days, but today was different. Don't get me wrong, everytime I come here I think about her and the times we've spent here, but all I came here for this time was to take a breather from the mile-run we call life. Shit's been hitting the fan lately, and damn is it hard to clean up. I just needa make it past this week before I can finally slow down, and stop this train.

6 comments:

k_weeezy said...

I love you B! Keep your head up and stay strong!! You've gone this far. Handle this week like you've never handled anything before!! [:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... pacn & ub is kicking my ass too
but you're doing great in PACN & bMod, i totally see it!

dom said...

I can't take this speed it's moving in...I know I can't...Cause now I see I'll never stop this train

Jared Falcis said...

Oh Ading... first PACN season. Don't worry, it'll all be worth it in the end, PROMISE! You're doing great :) At the end of PACN with the crowd cheering, it's probably one of the few greatest feelings you'll ever experience.

Zoo-Hey said...

I totally know how you feel. Well, not really since I'm not on a dance team and what not, but Tinikling is fucking kicking my ass right now... and the show is in 2 days. I'm at home sick (ditching class with reason for the first time in awhile)... no shifts this week and I have papers due on Friday. Total FML. But I know its worth it. And I know in the end you'll just use this lack of time to sit and relax and use it when you have something so much more stressful to push you. It'll be one of those "Remember when I had school, work, PACN, AND UB9 on my plate?! Shit, that was tough, but I did it..." moments. Nawwwm sayin? :| Okay maybe not since I'm rambling, but this Thera-Flu is making me hella drowsy.

jenaaamarie said...

one step at a time remember?