Monday, May 4, 2009

BARKADA PRESENTS "IKAW PA RIN"

Ikaw Pa Rin... "It's Still You".

My past experiences with PACN's have been none other than being an audience member, admiring the hard work and determination gathered to put together such an event, however, this time was different. I was the one hard-working and determined. I was the one losing countless hours of sleep during this past week. And I was the one to fall in love with EVERY SINGLE one of my fellow barkada members during this experience.

First off lemme say, Ermie Cachola, you did a damn good job with this work of art of yours. Most, you had rolling on the ground bursting into laughter, and others you had on the edge of their seats with tears rolling down their faces, but I can assure you that you had everyone touched. Out of all of the PACN's I have seen, or have been lucky enough to be a part of... this is and will be the most memorable.

If you didn't make it out.. Dang, you missed out on a fucking good show. Barkada, I'm proud and honored to be a member of this club.





And boy do I love my fam.



You can find the rest of the pictures taken Friday on my FLICKR.

No comments: